We specialize in affordable, energy-efficient, well-built homes. To us, affordable doesn’t mean cheap – Our homes all include a lot of features that you typically would find only in more expensive, “luxury homes”, including:
- Acreage: In Texas, people want land – All of our home sites are 1-acre or more, so you’ll have plenty of room for your family and all the outdoors activities you enjoy
- Texas Porches: Most Texans enjoy the outdoors. We build country-style homes with big porches and covered patios, so your family and friends can take advantage of the great spring and fall weather to grill, hang out on the patio, or just sit quietly and enjoy that first cup of coffee in the morning
- Energy-Efficient Construction: We have huge swings in the weather here. There’s an old Texas saying, “If you don’t like the weather in Texas, just wait a minute.” So we have to build homes that are energy efficient during the summer and winter, and that means double-paned, low-E windows, heavy exterior wall insulation, radiant barriers, and more. When you invest in a John Hunter Home Builders Home, you can relax, knowing that your home is going to help you keep your energy bills low
- Big Garages: For every family in Texas, there’s at least one pickup truck – so you need plenty of room in your garage
- Designer Kitchens: Everyone wants a kitchen with the latest in appliance technology, plenty of storage space, and lots of countertop space for food preparation, and you’ll get all of that and more in a John Hunter Home Builders Home.
- Glamorous Bathrooms: Another thing we’ve learned over the years is that most folks want large, luxurious bathrooms, and we make sure that our home-buyers get exactly that in each of our homes
- Oversized Living Areas: Whether it’s a modest, 1,500 sq/ft home, or one of our larger homes up to 4,000 sq/ft, you’ll find large living areas that give you plenty of room for your family and friends to stretch out, watch TV, play video games, or just visit. Whatever you want to do, you’ll find plenty of room in our living areas to accommodate the activity
- And much more…
What all of this means to you is that when you invest in one of our homes, you’ll get a beautiful, comfortable home that you can proud of and afford.